Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that’s up to $400 towards travel)
Welcome offer 40,000 Scotia Rewards points, worth $400
- Airport lounge access .
- Complimentary concierge services 24/7.
- 5 x points on grocery, dining and entertainment.
- 3 x points on gas, transit and select streaming services.
- 1 x point on all other eligible everyday purchases.
Card Details *
Interest Rates & Fees
- Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that’s up to $400 towards travel)Earn 30,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points by making at least $1,000 in everyday eligible purchases in your first 3 months from account opening .Plus, for a limited time, you are eligible to earn a 10,000 Scotia Rewards point bonus when you spend at least $7,500 in everyday eligible purchases in your first year
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- No foreign transaction fees -You will not pay 2.5% foreign transaction fees on any foreign currency purchases, including online shopping and when travelling abroad. Only the exchange rate applies.
- Trip Interruption Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Rental Car Collision Loss/Damage Insurance
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Amex exclusive benefits (Front Of The Line)
- * Terms and conditions apply – see bank site for full details.
- The information provided on the Website is provided AS IS and for informational purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. RMR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date.