Get up to 2 points per dollar spent †
Card Details ±
- Earn up to 2 points on ALL card purchases* without restrictions*!
- Reassuring protection. Travel with peace of mind thanks to our comprehensive insurance coverage
- Trip cancellation/interruption, flight delay and baggage insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance*
- Travel assistance service
- Purchase protection in case of theft or damage*
- Extended Warranty*
- Concierge service
- Travel cards (Platinum, World, and World Elite) Your credit card gives you access to a multitude of rewards. Our customers choose from several options to have fun thanks to the points accumulated:
- Get your hands on new electronics, kitchen accessories, gift cards, and more
- Make a payment on your credit card with your points
- Contribute to your RRSP and TFSA
- Make a donation to one of the participating charities
- Plan a trip when you can start traveling again
- And more!
- Terms and conditions apply – see bank site for full details.
- The information provided on the Website is provided AS IS and for informational purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. RMR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date.
Details of eligible rewards points
Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month, provided the client pays the balance in full within twenty-one (21) days of the statement date. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Minimum payment: If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you reside in the province of Quebec, your minimum payment will correspond to 5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. If you reside outside of Quebec, your minimum payment represents 2.5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly.
Example of credit charges over a 30-day period
|Annual interest rate||Average balance|
*Variable interest rate in effect on September 1, 2021
Balance transfer and cash advance are subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
Travel and health insurance conditions
This coverage applies to purchases and rentals charged in part to the card, except out-of-province medical/hospital insurance for which the travel arrangements need not be charged to the card and lost or delayed luggage insurance where all transportation costs must be charged to the card. This coverage applies to the primary cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children when they (spouse and/or dependent children) travel with the primary cardholder. Extended warranty coverage applies to most new items purchased with the card, in Canada or abroad, as long as the manufacturer’s warranty is valid in Canada. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and for details of your insurance coverage, please consult the insurance certificate associated with your card.