Find your happy places everywhere you go †
Card Details ±
- New American Express® Aeroplan®* Cardmembers can earn up to 50,000 Aeroplan points:
- Earn 35,000 Aeroplan points after spending $3,000 in net purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
- Plus, earn 2,500 Aeroplan points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $500 in purchases on your Card for the first 6 months of Cardmembership. That could add up to 15,000 Aeroplan points
- New Cardmembers: Earn up to $1,100 in value within your first year. Spend applies to bonus point offers valued at up to $1,000
- This is a Charge Card*. No preset spending limit on purchases gives you flexibility. Using a charge card is a great way to manage your finances as the balance must be paid in full each month*.
- Standard Earn Rate: Earn 2X the points on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada®* and Air Canada vacations®*
- Standard Earn Rate: Earn 1.5X the points on eligible Dining and Food Delivery purchases in Canada
- Standard Earn Rate: Earn 1X the points on everything else
- Enjoy your first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) for up to 9 people travelling on the same reservation on Air Canada®* flights
- Earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Status Qualifying Segment for every $10,000 in eligible net purchases charged to your Card
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.†
- †Terms and conditions apply – see bank site for full details.
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information and Terms and Conditions, click the Apply now link. Conditions apply.
- The information provided on the Website is provided AS IS and for informational purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. RMR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date.
† Conditions Apply