Up to $120 in travel value †
Join and get up to $120 in value† for no annual fee.†
1 point for every $1 spent on travel purchased through the CIBC Rewards Centre†
1point for every $1 spent at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drug stores†
1point for every $2 spent on all other purchases†
Card Details ±
Annual Interest Rates & Fees
- Join and get up to $120 in value† for no annual fee.†
Get up to 12,000 Aventura points when you make your first purchase (up to $120 in travel value†)
- Here’s how it adds up:
- Get up to12,000 Aventura Points (up to $120 in travel value†):
2,500 Aventura Points when you complete all activities within 60 days of your CIBC Aventura® Visa* account approval.†
9,500 Aventura Points after you make your first purchase.†
- 1 point for every $1 spent on travel purchased through the CIBC Rewards Centre†
1 point for every $1 spent at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drug stores†
1 point for every $2 spent on all other purchases†
- Travel when it’s right for you – your Aventura points don’t expire†
- Redeem your Aventura points for more than travel with our Shop With Points/Pay with Points features†
- Travel local – Aventura points can be redeemed for more than just flights – use your points for hotels and car rentals for a weekend getaway.
- Save on gas with CIBC and Journie Rewards
Link and use your CIBC Aventura Visa Card with Journie Rewards to automatically save up to 10 cents per litre† at participating Pioneer, Fas Gas, Ultramar and Chevron gas stations.†
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.†
- Terms and conditions apply – see bank site for full details.
- The information provided on the Website is provided AS IS and for informational purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. RMR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date.