Get 0% interest for up to 10 months with a 1% transfer fee and a first year annual fee rebate† †
Transfer your credit card balance - Get 0% interest for up to 10 months with a 1% transfer fee† and a first year annual fee rebate†
† Conditions Apply
Card Details ±
Annual Interest Rates & Fees
- Transfer your credit card balance – Get 0% interest for up to 10 months with a 1% transfer fee† and a first year annual fee rebate†
- Check full offer details below†
• Transfer up to 50% of your assigned credit limit†
• If you choose to carry a balance and you make your minimum payments on time, a balance transfer could save you money on interest
• Take advantage of this 0% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for your first 10 months. You’ll only have to pay a 1% fee† when you transfer your balance from another card to the CIBC Select Visa Card.
• This balance transfer offer is only available at the time of your online application.† Simply tick the checkbox to select the balance transfer option when you’re filling out your application
Once you take advantage of this offer, you will have a promotional rate balance on your account. As a result, you will lose your interest-free grace period on new purchases unless you pay your amount due, including any promotional rate balances, in full each month. While you will enjoy the promotional rate on the balances you transfer by using this offer, new purchases will be subject to the purchase interest rate.
- Save on gas with CIBC and Journie Rewards
Link and use your CIBC Dividend® Visa Infinite* Card with Journie Rewards to automatically save up to 10 cents per litre† at participating Pioneer, Fas Gas, Ultramar and Chevron gas stations.†
- Terms and conditions apply – see bank site for full details.
- The information provided on the Website is provided AS IS and for informational purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. RMR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date.